TRAGEDY: I was forced to cut my hair. "What is the problem? We will grow back" you say.
NO. The reason is that I cut them long, they do not want to be there!
are brown and wavy, even if it was not decent enough that they are not red copper (I WANT THEM RED !!!!!!) and the bad habit of spoiling much to send to that country, my dreams of glory!
I want long hair and thick with fairies and princesses, those who move in the wind watching the sea, those that fall on the perfect evening wear, those evoked by artists and poets ... In short, I hair (red) dream!
But no. My parents decided that their colors have to be this and that too under the shoulders need to self-destruct.
Manna from heaven to my hairdresser, who, every time I shop, I always see the evil smile murderess to do something really fun to emulate Edward-Scissorhands on my head. The fact is that the other day has been busy as usual and now I cry over spilled milk.
small consolation in a week is Halloween, the only day of the year in which my delusions (childish to say the least) can now be voiced in order to allow me to wear one of my great wigs! The model for this year? Here's the preview: D
0 comments:
Post a Comment