And the rain falls ... A buzz that lasted the whole night, sweet sound that rocks me under the duvet while my eyes are closed ... It 's wonderful to wake up to discover that the ticking is still there, and then open the window by entering the perfume of the leaves of my magnolia watered down, all the cold of the night after the warmth of the bed you are printing on him causing a shiver through the skin ... The rain of autumn reminds me of the morning while going to school under the umbrella in the dark not yet battered by the sun, I went to my hectic abitudinarietà with melancholy, being careful not to bathe too. I always bathed my feet, the cold was guaranteed at least two months. And I did not want to talk to anyone, as if all the charm in the world seems to slow down in the gloomy days could break suddenly. Nature, under the constant roar, seems to want to draw attention to the gardens and the busiest avenues in the city: the leaves fall, color charges, covering the streets and throwing their scent almost stagnant, accompanied by CIAK CIAK produced by foot rushed to trample.
are the rain that I love immensely.
0 comments:
Post a Comment