Just to break the combo of publications V RUS, since this comic for a contest to Digital Spy. The contest focuses on dreams and dream experiences. Surely not win, I can not by contract. Then to make matters worse, this time my opponents (so to speak) are really great! Not like those of the Gamestop that draw on the sheets into squares, brrr.
I started as always with a lot of pencil sketches. Then I switched to digital color.
there are two versions of this comic. What you see below is what I have discarded.
The''twist''was to be the presence of only three in the same landscape. But people who saw they saw only as something strange, but something that blends well with the rest. So, no twist, changing the subject ...
PS: To create the right atomosfera you start this reader gently SoundCloud.
The beat I did from a melody Egadz (as I always say, let's hope I do not denounce)
It took me 2 bass, drums, keyboard, and a bit 'of effects.
0 comments:
Post a Comment