Friday, October 22, 2010

What Fabric For Pencil Skirt

Zombieland

As I like movies about mysterious characters and / or fantasy, I never could bear the horror. Why for a damn movie I have nightmares, fear of the dark and trembling like a leaf every time for any reason I were at home alone? No thanks. I know, the only film that I experience and that you can not even define the horror I have seen in six years, was "Jaws" and ruined me for life the already difficult relationship I had with the depth Water. For this last night when my boyfriend decided to take me home "Zombieland" I looked at him as if he had suddenly turned into Shrek. Until several minutes after the start, I realized that this was not a horror but a comedy about the hunt for the zombie "I Am Legend" : four unnamed characters (they call each other the names of the places from which they originate), a nerd, half straganzo cowboy with a passion for weapons and snacks, a thief and his sister, are one of the few survivors of a virus that has transformed humanity into bloodthirsty zombies. That so much concern, but the discovery I made is that this film is really funny! Ok, there are some gruesome details about people who eat other people, bits of flesh and blood everywhere to tell the truth are quite disgusting, but the tone is more ironic, the humor is genuine and is not subject almost never in the vernacular (made exceptional for a kind of American comedy idiotic jokes that usually makes his forte).
is obviously not a film to show to children, but for a quiet night can be fun and undemanding. Gusti permitting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment