Drawing V V RUS RUS
Inking
Spots that are filthy all and also the Master of dippiù V RUS
And here's another Postello V RUS, which may be the month in October V RUS? boh do not know, the fact is that I posted tho! A gangster inspired
Hitman obviously, but set in the 30's, where the blood dripped into hectoliters in the streets and life had a sepia color and fried squid.
But back to the modern era, the past summer to listen to Jarabe De Palo and squirting girlie at all positions (not naughty) I hope to be served, should now look more like trans women stoned or steroids, hopefully ...
LOW: Wait, wait, brakes. Jarabe De Palo?
V RUS: Meh .. what?
LOW: There that sucks, that is not music. However, changing the subject, tomorrow is the big day, huh?
V RUS: Yes! sharing with the SFP! School reopens!! I can not wait, by the way, now that I think I must be careful to Antoinette, keep me away from him that is sick ..
LOW: evil?
V RUS: From what I know right now is shaking the bed covered up the jaw with a thermometer shoved in her mouth .... sneezing the lungs!
LOW: The want to stop shooting crap?! [Cit.]
V RUS: Bullshit? [Cit.]
LOW: Why, what did you just said what? [Cit.]
V RUS: The fucking truth [cit.]
LOW: Come on, Seriously. You have done what I asked you? You have drawn a soldier?
V RUS: Soldier? What money?
LOW: Oh, come on! That soldier
V RUS: Aaaaahhh! That soldier! um ... is .. being ... um ... implementation
LOW: you did, right?
V RUS: still no ..
LOW: Oh well, I'll leave you to your post. Once your post is an event that does not want to miss
And we finally reached (no further interruptions I hope ..) at the time of our e-mail address book! the box is so full now that I choose something so powerful bbello at least something to be disposed of.
POST TOSTO
The bbotta
Good time at all, and are Mandracotta call from Francavilla al Mare. As you know yesterday was definitely out in stores around the world the new home console of Whirlpool: The Play-x-Cube 360 \u200b\u200bdegrees.
Needless to say, last night I camped in front of Gamestop at midnight. I fighters have made me a fine of 400 € (which coincidentally was the cost of the console) and I have brought him with batons while crushing the kidney. What's more I discovered that on Sunday the gamestop near my house was closed: The Whirlpool is an excellent strategist and has decided to make good out of the console that day.
But the question that I ask is this. Indeed it is a real demand. You are deficient because they never talk of the Play-x-Cube 360 \u200b\u200bdegrees, the best console of all time and future. You are the morons, I have feelings and you've smashed them to me as fighters and my kidneys in the cool night in October.
Good grief, you feel a bit 'to scream that line-up: UOOOOOOOOOOH.
- Pocket Monster Rancher Patch 2.1 with the bundled with your printer to print the cover (developed by Treyharc)
- Digital Monsters Of Duty: Portable OPS
- Galaxy Metal Solid 2: took 11 on the official review of the Whirlpool and finally
(and thus the most important) Go-Kart Mario 3: the steering wheel of Ferrero
The rispostah
Mandracotta Hello, good time for you too! I swear that I did not know anything about is the console! that's cool colossal! Whirlpool thou hast taken this time in full! titles are fabulous, spectacular, the best launch titles for a console EVER.
The only downside was the publicity has made feel little, the rest is a must-have console!
staff rating: 3.5 / 10
0 comments:
Post a Comment