hypnagogic paralysis is when you wake up paralyzed. Generally you can only move his eyes. The rest, for a few seconds remains motionless.
The bad thing is that you are aware, your mind is lucid, can you hear what's happening around you.
bad thoughts crowding your brain, you're terrified. Get help from a scream and vomit, but everything that comes out will be a''weak''ahieee that only you feel.
has happened to me many times. Usually when I tried to make a lucid dream.
The first few times I could: I flew over New York after having sent to hell Maria De Filippi school during the assembly of my old high school. I have my uncles full of holes with a machine gun while doing a service for Striscia la Notizia and many other beautiful things that I will not say. Here, then something went wrong and I found myself paralyzed in the fucking bed. Sometimes I thought that I woke up, instead of doing it was dreaming. It was ugly, was my grandmother who was sleeping in my bed.
Then there are people who can draw and paint and ink and put it in perspective and set out to post some nice dreams. These people are good people.
participated in a contest and won.
Who knows, maybe the person who is portrayed paralyzed.
In second place then there is that Mr. Fdp82 is a Pro: http://francescodipietro.wordpress.com/
I love his colors too. They are beautiful colors. I want to inject them into the arteries. Then there
Doc Manhattan was third but could come sooner if you like.
Or at least I would have placed first or second maximum. But not the third, absolutely.
But in the end it's OK to third. Ah yes: http://drmanhattan89.wordpress.com/
I hope not to have anything wrong
0 comments:
Post a Comment