Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Problems Tooth Abscess

"Today is the day / hard and I do not know if I resist" - Looking.


have called

There are things that can not be attacked by anything. Today is the day of the year, it is not true as I wrote once that "the January 1 is the best day of the year and from then on it's all uphill . It is not true because there Dec. 29, and may appear close only two dates from a cyclical point of view. Indeed it is precisely the opposite, and this means that if it is not all down at least makes my route plan. It is therefore important. The years start today instead of the revolution on January 1 because the whole earth is being undermined to bring it to coordinate more honest, closer to us.

probably still true that a person bad, but they are a bad person that is driven by the desire to improve. And no, pitted against long thoughts night and day (especially at night, in deference to the fact that in girum imus nocte et igni consumimur ) is not a state of transition, it is not a phase, not a change: is the reality. An existential state, put it this way. Not improved for up to a certain point and then you stop, satisfied has never been an option. There is an imaginary ideal state to which to return, a primitive state from which our rebellion has plunged down to earth. Yes, we crashed, we smashed the bones in the impact, we lost innocence, we have flayed the skin and spit blood and teeth on the rocks. Now, filming forces support the palms of his hands on sharp rocks, we once raised props and we look around stunned. A whole earth to live does not regret the Eden, at the most makes you want to build it.

What I've realized, little by little (my reaction times are geological eons during which the thoughts flowing slowly like an underground river in Antarctica, and off one another on the surface extinctions ) is that my condition is not change. It was, and it hurt. But now the change is no longer "a accident ", an event that happens from time to time in a linear story otherwise, is not an isolated discontinuities, the distinction disappears. Not that it changed my situation has changed the understanding that I have. Always change because you're always adding new things . We could call it "state of perpetual novelty." There is no change in the sense that there is a reality that is affected: the change is all I have my change. It is also possible that I have always been so only that I was not experienced enough to be aware, I had never done this in mind. They say that only individuals have a history, evolution, and people are limited to be. Let's say then I will be an individual.
Dynamics Moreover has always been more interesting than the static. There is a theorem in the classical theory of electromagnetism that says that there are no stable static configurations. Here, I have always wished that there was a degree in mathematical modeling of the people and the relationship between them - the "problem of the 6 billion bodies" - the undeniable support for that theory to give a shred of semiautistici like me. The first theorem that this theory should allow to show is the same as the electric case: there are no stable static configurations. Which leaves the only solution to keep moving in the phase diagram, draw strange attractors, add richness to the self that would otherwise be made only of boredom in large spaces. Some time ago I promised to never become dull. And apart from the ups and downs keep the promises.


this goes together with the two above.


So I decide to call themselves "looking." Not looking in the sense that I lost, but in the sense that I have something to look for. Not looking for myself because it makes no sense, I myself am I here now, without this assumption not even part of it. Looking for everything else though, because there are no empty spaces I want to leave, and if the sculptors sculpt even the parts of the statue that will always remain covered from view, I want to join in their enthusiasm.
are looking for I do not have a political stance. Do not recognize myself in any political party, ergo they are neither right nor left. And no, I can not call myself an imaginary left, the left or there or I'll do, and if not then you're not the left end. They are then looking. Politics is something which has its own functioning, its more "natural" and must learn to understand it, and I want to learn it. I will read a lot, I will speak a lot, think about it much.
I am also looking for spirituality. I do not mean to join a religion, not members of any being an atheist, but I claim the right merely human See also where you do not see anything. I want to learn, I want to read. Do not intend to settle these important things in two rows, I want to talk all right and then I will. I want to talk.
am looking for my culture, because I realized I really do not know enough about anything: movies, literature, comics, theater, art, and so on. I'm not too depressing: it means that I will commit a lot of hours in pleasurable activities, feeling of being built something that belongs to me. I want to read as much as you.
are looking for happiness, as I remember it as being well on its own, how to live well. This I already know it, but how to cook, practice improves results, especially if you do it for someone.
I could dwell, but the important point is that they are looking for:
Ask and you shall receive;
and you will find;
knock and the door will be opened
For everyone who asks receives,
and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.


And do not take themselves too seriously, here is a picture dressed redneck who has nothing to do (or maybe):


abandoned factory, me, the good © Rob .

"There is snow in my memories there's always the snow

and I turn white if the brain
do not stop to remember much
below, nothing is sin. "

(I always liked)

year had a better day than this to say everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment