Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Keira Knightley In Beanie Hat

The magic of the brush [LowGmaN]

And I'm not talking about Mickey Epic (which we recall, has a shitty camera. It aims the pointer to the floor).
We are talking about the mythical with china ink and brush.

For a good inking the brush must be kept quite straight, perpendicular, so as to master it at best. We take it, gently but firmly and dip it. But beware, do not put it all in, only to mid point (otherwise it soaks too much and shoots).
not use your wrist, hold it firmly. For best sensitivity, use the middle finger.
Rub tool with a handkerchief to wipe the tip. When you have finished the design to put the brush in his mouth to smooth the surface.

''Sisi, of course. They are all good at words. Show us what you do, smi.''

This is what we were taught. I obviously have a beginner and I have trouble.

However

The Mythical Wes Borland makeup''monkey''.
Source: Wikipedia

Bho



Scott Sinzquins

Kyashan, the boy who is an android.
(the helmet because I did it differently.)


0 comments:

Post a Comment