Monday, December 20, 2010

21st Card Verses For Friends

Vlad III of Wallachia " The Impaler "[LowGmaN]



Dracula for his friends.

MAIL TOSTO

WONDER

Hello guys, I'm Ulbert Summary and come in my zone, near Cremona. I wanted to tell a funny anecdote that happened to me this morning at about 9:37 eheheheh.
I was taking a stroll in the famous Cremonese pine forest along with a friend of mine to be fair to call him his real name: Client Istivud.
two of us used to do nice language-game.

For example, if I say damn
He says POVERTY-
And I continue with CCIA-
... and so on at this rate, uohh.

When, suddenly he says''damn''and SANT-I''and''-ISSIME''*******''
I criticized him because there is a curse of our age. Take into account that instead of asterisks there is one of the best movies starring Bud Spencer Terence Hill.
Here the question is, clients will end up in hell?

RESPONSE
course.

0 comments:

Post a Comment