Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Hacked Bikes For Sale

Venghino gentlemen ... or not


I hate the circus. Really, I hate him. You might ask why come out with an idiot like this sketch but suddenly I can give an explanation: I specifically asked my sister to take her to the circus.
PANIC.
"So the star, in a month doing 23 years, maybe at your age you should pack it unnecessary to have all these prejudices (in fact, is called horror / TERROR FROM TRAUMA CHILD, Mom ...) on an innocent show consists of jugglers, clowns and elephants ... "
INNOCENT?!
1 - If there is something innocent in the circus are just the popcorn, because the rest is made up of sequins and skimpy clothes, women who are thrown into the air by men in precarious balance, and other physics-defying normal folds in on itself clinging to a pole or holding the metal teeth.
2 - Do not tell me that clowns are funny. As a child when I saw a burst in hysterical tears, now accept their existence, however, by keeping a safe distance (if you can not take me seriously ask Johnny Deep, although tireless-change, what it means to be coulrofobici).
3 - Those who work in a circus not just tell me. Always combed and made up in bizarre ways, living in a trailer 365 days a year in public and have 32 teeth in that smile perpetually on his face that worries me a lot, especially if combined with the vaguely cold light that radiates from those eyes of sbrilluccicanti eyeshadow that look around with an air of superiority (ok you know keep in balance on a unicycle leaning against a rope ten feet off the ground ... and then? I know turn on its own language, both right and left! ^. ^)
4 - We want to talk about the trained animals? I think it's cruel to force them to live in miserable cages, constantly threatened with a hose if the number preparation fails to perfection as required. The trainer can love his animals as he wants, but he realizes that a tiger is a cat and can not get to jump in a circle as if nothing had happened! E 'against nature!

will be the play of light, the fact that the circus will be released in my mind a sort of ancient gold made of wandering, vulgarity, shady deals ... Well, I'm still here after so long bristle at the idea that to set foot in a red tent.

So I decided, the circus is disgusting and the cabbage that I'll take you, darling!

0 comments:

Post a Comment