Thursday, November 11, 2010

Should I Leave My Roof Carrier On My Car

Rrrrrabbia


Lately all I do is complain and rail against the machine of Italian cinema distribution. I discovered that I spend hours of my actual day to curse those who did not allow me to watch what interests me most: the cinema.
Months and months of delay on the program output, films that do not arrive in Italian cinemas, and others that even come out on DVD. When our nation is falling apart, at least at the level of "entertainment" we strive to do a decent job. But no. To see an English or American film I have to become stupid and search the web, where among other things, for reasons of lack of information myself, I can not find hardly ever. Last example, the film "Kick-Ass" : I have searched all day, I believe they found? NO! On YouTube 'sti st *** zi me they canceled because it does not follow the protocols of copyright!
hate them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment