I want to go to Japan.
I want the psychedelic lights of the city.
I want the cherry trees in bloom.
the vending machines that you want to bring out anything imaginable.
I want the bridges over rivers filled with goldfish. I
million people from the small almond-shaped eyes that smile at me.
I want the colors of the East.
I want sushi wagon. I
orchids.
I want to open doors of paper. I
kitshissimi of gadgets and colorful shops.
I want to sleep on a mat.
I want to try a kimono.
I want to open all the little containers, drawers and boxes that are around.
I want to get into a boiling lake in the snow.
I want to learn to pick up rice with chopsticks too.
just go up the stairs of a temple on a mountain and then look down. I
liters of flavored tea.
I want to eat sitting on the floor. But probably
what I want is just a whole planet of distance between me and my house.
I want the psychedelic lights of the city.
I want the cherry trees in bloom.
the vending machines that you want to bring out anything imaginable.
I want the bridges over rivers filled with goldfish. I
million people from the small almond-shaped eyes that smile at me.
I want the colors of the East.
I want sushi wagon. I
orchids.
I want to open doors of paper. I
kitshissimi of gadgets and colorful shops.
I want to sleep on a mat.
I want to try a kimono.
I want to open all the little containers, drawers and boxes that are around.
I want to get into a boiling lake in the snow.
I want to learn to pick up rice with chopsticks too.
just go up the stairs of a temple on a mountain and then look down. I
liters of flavored tea.
I want to eat sitting on the floor. But probably
what I want is just a whole planet of distance between me and my house.
0 comments:
Post a Comment