one idea Stracchino
Written by LowGmaN
Starring Stracchino, LowGmaN and V RUS
Directed by: no one knows
Gandhi has pectoral Production
Otherwise where puts offal Entertainment
PRESENTS
If you're wondering: no, not the direct result of B-Movie, then you are free to see the movie in you want. Or you can see only one or the other does not. Or do not you see you do a shit first.
However, in D-Movie quotes there are nice B-Movie. No, no, I meant just that.
Now, before doing this post I thought about it for a long time (27 minutes) because it's not that the film (the short film is a film) and above will be very quickly .
First of all we are waiting for the go-ahead for a couple of collaborators. The film, albeit short, in 3 it is always difficult to accomplish. Then there are some extras for the final gun cotton. And then we need a hatchet / machete / stick baseball forever for that final, in short, lots of stuff.
All the images you see around the post I made I am starting from the photos. The skull was x-rays.
The character is me with my good suit of Adidas, unofficial sponsor of the film.
0 comments:
Post a Comment