Life of an ordinary man with an avalanche of bad luck hanging over his head. This is the gist of the film "Barney's Version" by Richard J. Lewis cult based on the book by Mordecai Richler, slice of life of this character, played by a phenomenal Paul Giamatti, winner (as stated in previous post) for a Golden Globe for best actor in a comedy. Barney Panofsky is Canadian, jew, television producer, son of a former cop (an ironic Dustin Hoffman), her husband of three wives (the first of which has AMAZING hair) and father of two children. The version you speaks in its title, years later, his life and death of Boogie, which he has always been the main suspect.
As I mentioned before, what is most striking about this man is above all his ill-starred, which makes him always hitting his continual sense of loneliness, even and especially when it is between the people he loves. It is a 'man-panda ": you would not be fond of him, his belly, his eyes sad, his misfortunes, his gait slow and heavy in the world.
I think this film deserves to be seen, I found it interesting.
Watch out for people who are like yours truly: the prospect of a final vale of tears. In the face of comedy!
As I mentioned before, what is most striking about this man is above all his ill-starred, which makes him always hitting his continual sense of loneliness, even and especially when it is between the people he loves. It is a 'man-panda ": you would not be fond of him, his belly, his eyes sad, his misfortunes, his gait slow and heavy in the world.
I think this film deserves to be seen, I found it interesting.
Watch out for people who are like yours truly: the prospect of a final vale of tears. In the face of comedy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment