Thursday, January 20, 2011

Anonymous Browser Mac

Close to Close to me


I tried an experiment: Close to concert "Close to me" microcube 1 for 5 guitars (I did not want to pull the impact out of the closet)



EDIT: Since it seems that no one feels a sbegazza of nothing but me and thank goodness I put the direct link:
Close to Close to me

Audacity + microcube make a nice pairing, the first is particularly easy to use (although I have not manipulated the sound separately adjust the volume and give a boost to the bass guitar which is down), the second is versatile, and already own provides a range of interesting sounds - as well as output for PC connection and record, clearly essential. The PC hardware is irrelevant as a Dell scrauso a sucker game, so it's already so that works. It is only the improvised verse dog eh, it was right because today I spent a fuck.

Close to me is a song you're likely to play at home with the tools that you can not remember to have:
  • the flute of the means (if you know how to whistle do not even need to say all)
Meanwhile your saliva of adolescents will have done by breeding ground for all sorts of molds and bacteria, including meningitis
  • the pianola plastic your brother (which he has hardly ever used )
    "Take off the kid shit, so you are not able" (I have not found with children in wheelchairs, sorry)

but this is not good (discover the arcane)
  • stuff to make rumoretti (cutlery, sticks, zippo, whatever you want)
Luigi Russolo puts you kindly provided the His collection of rumoretti
  • the bongo that your parents bought as a souvenir when they went on vacation in Calabria (in fact it is already Africa)
In Alternatively, you can steal one at some parks bongoloide
But do not be caught by HE
  • a decent voice (arrangiatevi)
The singers are made in so
  • a couple of string instruments (guitars, banjo, ukulele, classical acoustic electric sitar, essentially what happens)
more, the better
  • a bass (or guitar with makeup, that play chords in palm-muting)
Maybe not, here.




0 comments:

Post a Comment