Happy Family ...
I saw HAPPY FAMILY after a dinner buffet with a fixed price at a Japanese restaurant. Not that this has some relevance to the film, but I just wanted to emphasize that the conditions for an excessive relaxation of the film were all there in the chair.
Actually I enjoyed it a world, I've laughed enough and I never got bored. Not that I doubt, Gabriele Salvatores can be defined as a guarantee, but you know maybe times you lock and the desire to experiment too much you risk not being understood or being boring.
As for a brief introduction: there Ezio ( Fabio De Luigi ) which is a rather listless and fancazzista writer who wants to write a book. Throughout its history, there are two families which are diametrically opposed, a bourgeois, the other freak. Dine together when the two young sons decide to marry, while Ezio somehow becomes part of the events that he is writing. For the continuous, as always, is highly recommended to go to see the film.
Everything evolves in a creative and shooting in color, with an air of drama and light-hearted and easygoing, often touching even those keys mourners accompanying the lives of individuals and entire families, but the film is never too sad. The screenplay was adapted from a stage play by Salvatores is written in an exceptional manner, and the characters are developed, interpreted and directed very well. With
The First Thing is one of the few Italian films I was interested to see and I have met in full.
Some notes on the cast and the film:
- seems impossible but there is also Sandra Milo.
- Fabrizio Bentivoglio is perfect nell'intepretare a bourgeois Milanese lawyer, indeed it seems really.
- Abantantuono Diego has a wonderful personality that makes you laugh just open your mouth.
- De Luigi De Luigi is too in the sense that it always seems he does Olmo, or advertising of the Dash, but in this film but we needed him and he works all right.
- The old woman is fabulous, especially from the truth is not very old but it is rigged.
- Valeria Bilello is really good (also good).
0 comments:
Post a Comment