I think it's best to do some 'of the situation because things are becoming too many to remember, and I risk losing pieces.
So, step 1, we talk about movies with the Nazis. Step 2, we talk about film-crossover, or films that combine two or more kinds, and in this case decided that "movie with Nazis" counts as a genre, Tie.
So, in summary, the stuff that interests me:
horror movies with Nazis
Shockwaves
Zombie lake
Oasis of the Zombies
Outpost
Dead Snow
The Bunker The Keep
Blood Death Ship Creek
Unholy
The Golden Nazi Vampire of Absam: Part II
Film thriller with Nazi
The Boys From Brazil
science fiction movies with Nazis
Fatherland
SS Doomtrooper
They Saved Hitler's Brain
horror movies with Nazis in progress: Zombie lake
Oasis of the Zombies
Outpost
Dead Snow
The Bunker The Keep
Blood Death Ship Creek
Unholy
The Golden Nazi Vampire of Absam: Part II
Film thriller with Nazi
The Boys From Brazil
science fiction movies with Nazis
Fatherland
SS Doomtrooper
They Saved Hitler's Brain
Worst case scenario
The Christ must die (?? Peter Jackson give us a sign)
Outpost II
science fiction movies with Nazis in progress:
Iron Sky
Some need to be some crazy shit, but then the students of DAMS is crazy in sorption mattonazzi the name of culture (1), I do not want to be outdone.
Suggestions welcome eh!
(1) : I imagine scenes like
"Yesterday I saw everything Herzog in a row without a break between films and the other"
"Ha! I saw the Heimat reverse! Satanic abbestia "
"But did not you know that film is a palindrome?"
"OMG I burned the DVD player for the fucking lucky that I have not paid me, but my"
0 comments:
Post a Comment