You know those freaks (it's my favorite word lately) who see vaguely angry bearded men everywhere, like on a wall chipped, burnt toast on a on a broken kitkat? (This was particularly ironic) and then identify them with Jesus? (By the way, if someone pulls out the topic here's a way to quickly close the matter - or be banned: Jesus is everywhere )
Well, one would think that this is a peculiarity of Christian - but no. I discovered that Muslims give their work cut out. And here the question arises: " but how? Muslims seriously believe in the prohibition of representing the divine, as can imagine Mohammed and Allah in the shape of a bearded man printed on a piece of burnt bread? . In fact, there is the trick:
What, you do not see? there is on! Make an effort!
Well, you know that the name of Allah written in Arabic is
What can I say: when one wants to see things, see the .
I wondered why there is not a religion whose sacred animal is the pig? It gives us ham, mortadella gives us, gives us the bacon, sausages gives us, gives us the salami, sopressa gives us, gives us the San Daniele, I mean, the pig has done for me much more than that I've done any god (ie nothing).
ps. because of the limitation on the representation of the divine religion, Muslims have specialized in geometric art Decorative adorning their pleasant alcazar pity that the decorations are just regular non-isomorphic 17 in all and one has time to get bored. Reminders for Islam: Focusing on Penrose tilings . Reminder to Islam 2: Escher is the last true prophet.
0 comments:
Post a Comment